Introducing: The Inside View On Sensory Processing Disorder

I'm excited to share that the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation and I are partnering on a great new project! Each month, we'll bring you an episode in a question and answer video series about what it's like to live with Sensory Processing Disorder, called The Inside View on Sensory Processing Disorder. I'm so thrilled so be your host!


Curious about life with SPD? Have a question that you want answered? Send an email to info@spdfoundation.net using the subject line "The Inside View on SPD." Not all questions will be answered, but I'll do my best to cover one or two in each video.

Our first video will go live next week! For updates, visit my Coming to My Senses Facebook page and follow me on Twitter.



Comments

Popular Posts