Support from the SPD Foundation!

I am so excited to announce that the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation, founded by THE Dr. Lucy Jane Miller to advocate for, research, and educate people on SPD has just shared my last blog post on SPD and Adam Lanza on their website.

Here are the links:

http://spduniversity.org/2013/03/05/an-open-letter-to-adam-lanza-the-media-and-society-from-an-adult-with-sensory-processing-disorder/

and

http://spdstar.org/2013/03/05/an-open-letter-to-adam-lanza-the-media-and-society-from-an-adult-with-sensory-processing-disorder/


As an adult with SPD diagnosed so late, it is truly my mission to give a voice to this cause. I was voiceless for so many years, lost without the language to explain what I was feeling and experiencing. I want to help give SPD children the voice they themselves have yet to develop, and I want to encourage other SPD adults to speak up too. Arm-in-arm with this generation of SPD parents, I truly believe we are the best advocates for our cause as it struggles to find footing.

I hope you join me!

Comments

Popular Posts