My Latest Article for The Body is Not An Apology

Hi CTMS Readers!

I'm excited to share that The Body is Not An Apology, an amazing organization dedicated to global and radical self-love, has posted another article that I've written about SPD to their online magazine - this time, about SPD and adulthood diagnosis. Every adult diagnosed with SPD in adulthood deals with a similar set of challenges and emotions as they begin to process what it means to have SPD. I've been there personally, and I know how scary and exciting this time can be for all involved. These are the sorts issues that I address in this article.

You can find the article, An Open Letter to All Newly Diagnosed Adults with Sensory Processing Disorder here.

Here's to even more advocacy efforts!

Rachel





















Comments

Popular Posts