Happy Sensory Awareness Month!

It's October once again, and the entire SPD community is celebrating sensory awareness! As part of these efforts, I'm posting a fact about SPD on my blog Facebook page every single day of the month. Each fact is taken from my upcoming guide book, Making Sense: A Guide to Sensory Issues (now available for pre-order on Amazon and Barnes & Noble). I won't post all of the facts here - not enough hours in the day for that much blogging, sadly - but I will try to share at least one a week through the month. To see the whole set of 31 facts, visit my blog fan page on Facebook (and like the page, of course!)

I've also worked with my favorite sensory sidekick and guidebook illustrator, Kelly Dillon of Eating Off Plastic, on a fun awareness project that will be featured by our friends over at The Sensory Spectrum/The Jenny Evolution sometime during the month. As soon as it's shared by them, I'll be sure to post it up here for all of you.

Here's to even more awareness,

Rachel





Comments

Popular Posts