Making Sense Book Signing

Hi CTMS Readers,

I know, long time no post!

Since Making Sense came out last month, things have been incredible. I can't disclose too much yet, but it looks like I'll be speaking about SPD multiple times across the U.S. between now and the fall . . . and there may be another book in the works (*wink*). More to follow as I know more and can share it with you all.

Until then, I thought some of you might get a kick out of seeing a few pictures from my first-ever book signing! It was such an exciting day, and I was truly touched by the outpouring of love and support.

As always, you are sensational . . .

~Rachel

P.S. I'd love to hear what you think of Making Sense! Please feel free to send me an email, post a reader review to Amazon and/or Barnes & Noble, and comment below.


Comments

Popular Posts